- Always be generating. Generate your own reason for what you’re doing. This makes you the author of your own story so you aren’t at the mercy of someone else’s laziness. Be clean.
- Connect with nature: breathe through your nose, put down the phone, walk barefoot, let yourself be marveled. Make nature your man cave. Use the peace in the moment and the power of nature to visualize you: healthy, successful, happy, spontaneous, loved, loving and emotionally agile.
- Frame your journey according to the various stages of life. This really helps when dealing with stress to understand what is impacting us so we can take responsibility for it. This is a proactive measure to rise above violence against women.
- Understand how to understand women. If you don’t know how to access your abilities you will end up squandering your mutual love. As a man you can do what your wife asks you to do. As a husband you can ask yourself what she would want and then do it.
- Be of service. Find people who don’t count the cost. Read the books they read.
One thought on “Re issue of 5 things a young man needs to hear from an elder”
I love this so much! I working through my own stuff right now and this fits. Thank you for sharing. I’m not a man but it still works for me.
LikeLiked by 1 person